Monday, March 1, 2010

Big girls like toys too! Part 4

If there is a Part 4, there are also parts 1-3.  Read em.

Back at it again.  First, my rabbit arrived safely.  I canceled plans with Assclown and went with my intuition that this is something that should be explored alone.

I scrounged around for the FOUR double A batteries my new pet requires.  I meticulously washed the chemical smelling, pink silicone and broke out the lube.

HERE WE GO.  I powered that bad boy up and OMG this thing is scary!  As you increase the intensity of the vibe, the lights on the control panel move up and down like a high tech stimulation meter.

It took a little while for me to get aroused.  I'm just saying, it is difficult to get over the idea of fucking a robot.  There are three controls : one for the 'rabbit ears', one for the vibe on the head of the dildo, and one for the thrusting motion of the dildo.  This is a bit overwhelming.

When I did finally get it there to cum-pletion, the verdict is in.  Yeah, that was fun.  But certainly not by any means a replacement for anything.



I discussed this with a few of my closest girlfriends, all of whom agree that this sort of thing can get you through the tough times, but shouldn't be brought out to be used in a sex-capade.

SIDE NOTE:  So apparently, my orgasm was good enough to elicit an immediate snore session.  When I got out of the shower the next morning, my son had some choice words for me.

"Mom, that thing under your pillow is absolutely gross." 

WHAT?!?  You can't be serious!  "What are you talking about baby?"

"There is a box on your dresser that says 'sex toy' and it is under your pillow."

"Wow.  Well,  ***face RED hot, how do I explain this??*** Just stay outta my room!!"

I'm thinking...I'm done with toys for a little while...time to grow up.  But its been fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely true, i can't imagine a toy can give the same feeling of the real thing. And your son saying that = CLASSIC lmao, great post :)