Saturday, February 20, 2010

Big girls like toys too! Part 2

Read part one HERE.
Of course, Mr. MD Assclown can't let it go down like that.  He could never leave me unsatisfied.  After some work on my behalf, I was able to have him rise back up to the occasion.  I threw him back, and stretched the Double Screaming O cockring over his shaft and balls.  He quivered.  I hopped on top an grinded my way to a quaking orgasm.  It didn't happen immediately, unfortunately.  As I smacked my supple ass back and forth, and tensed my vaginal walls with each thrust, my perky titties ended up in his mouth with each movement forward.  I found myself dreaming about my sexcapade with C.O. and how my mind blowing O came into fruition when he BIT my NIPS!
"Bite my nipples, Baby.  No!  Harder!  I said BITE them, harder!  Harder!"

God, I hate when people can't follow simple directions!


 
He finally nibbled on them with just the right intensity and I blasted off and squirted my honeysuckle juices all over his writhing cock, and he followed suit. Thank you very much.  I loved how the vibes from the ring sent aftershocks of barely tolerant bliss throughout my whole body.

Next stop: Pillow talk
ME: So...why wouldn't you just BITE my fuggin nipples like I begged you to?
AC: Well, I don't wanna hurt you baby, I don't wanna inflict pain.
ME:  Seriously??  MAN UP!  I WANTED that!  Besides, you FUCK me in the ASS don't you?  That is the lamest excuse ever!
AC:  Hahaha true.  Ok baby, you got it.  Ok so we gotta order our next set of toys.
ME: Yes, I want my RABBIT.  ASAP.
AC:  Ok, so your pink rabbit, and I want a good cock ring, that will hopefully prevent me from prematurely blowing my load.  Since it is taking forever for us to find a time to go to the shop together...lets just order online.  You find it, and I will just give you my credit card info.
ME:  Sounds good to me.  I will pay for rush shipping!

Ok, fantastic.  But I wonder if he realizes he is purchasing his replacement?  Also, I wonder how upset he would get if I did a little extra 'me' shopping with his numbers??

Can't wait for my new pet rabbit to arrive.  Big girls love toys too.

No comments: