Monday, February 22, 2010

Nipples!

Ok blog land.  I woke up one morning last week, and decided, "Hey, pain is pleasure!  I wanna get my nipples pierced!"

I did it.  I recruited not one, but two girl friends to come with, who also decided to get theirs pierced as well.  It was quite an experience.  I guess I have untapped leadership qualities.

I did have a gyno appointment early Friday morning, so maybe that was kinda tacky.  One of my girls rolled with me to the coochie doctor.  We hit up the BP gas station for a white grape cigarillo and twisted a fatti in a Burger King drive thru.  Again, I reiterate, I am one CLASSY bitch!

The burger was gross, and I dropped my onion rings on the floor.  They landed in a straight line of O's.  Nice.  Side note, multi tasking with one dead TomTom, DROID and its ridiculous demands, while smoking some kush and driving somewhere you've never been is not the wisest of choices.

We arrived only a half hour late, after driving in a 5 mile circle.  Twice.  We met up with Ms.Beauty and headed into the shop.




We were greeted by a young, pierced, pink haired chick.

"Hello, yes, we'd like to pierce our tatas today." 

Ms.Beauty went first, afraid that if she saw me writhe in pain, she would chicken out.  I held her hand for support and helped coached her breathing like lamaze.  PinkHair gave her a lollipop for sugar, when her face went pale.

My turn!  I hopped up in the chair, and whipped out my small, supple tits ready to go! 

"Can I have a lollipop too?"
"No, I'm sorry they are for if you are feeling faint, and you seem pretty excited."
"EXCUSE ME!?!  AIGHT, I'm about to get my fuckin nipples pierced.  I think you can spare an extra oneIts a damn DumDum, not EVEN a Blowpop!"

Seriously the fuckin nerve of people.

Here comes the clamp.  OWWW!  I hyperventilated and got a little lightheaded.  The needle went right on through and I felt it more so when it came through the other side.  On to the next one...

So far so good.  Although, I hope they will not get infected from the CherryBomb I accidentally dumped down my top on Saturday.  And six whole long weeks until they can be played with??

S&M Status, I've been inspired! 

No comments: